QuickBooks tool hub has been specifically designed for QuickBooks users in 2020 by Intuit. Years ago, QB users have to install more than one tool to resolve the errors and bugs related to the QuickBooks software. After seeing it, Intuit has decided to launch a tool that can easily handle all issues associated with the software. Next came the QuickBooks Tool Hub, a collection of different tools in one place. A year later, the QuickBooks Tool Hub 2021 download version has a lot of amazing features.
You should be aware of the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool and QuickBooks network diagnostic tool if you are familiar with the QuickBooks application. QB users used to install these tools to get rid of the issues related to the network.
How to Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub?
The first thing is to check the internet connection before downloading the QuickBookstoolhub. After connecting the internet to the PC, you need to fill out a form. Now, you may proceed further to download QuickBooks tool hub program diagnostic tool.
- The first step is to double-tap on the QuickBooks tool hub file to open it.
- Now, you will get a new installation window on the screen where you have to click Next.
- Accept the License Agreement by clicking the Yes option.
- Choose the destination folder option that includes the free space for installing the tool hub.
- After that, select the Change option to choose the destination path.
- Click Next and then choose Install.
- Wait until the tool hub gets installed on the system.
- At last, click on the Finish option and launch the QuickBooks desktop.
Tools Exist in the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Below, we have mentioned all the tools that can be found in the QuickBookstoolhub.
Password Reset tab
You may use this tab to reset the forgotten login credentials. Here are the steps to reset the password.
- Open the Company File and click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Now, write down the phone number, zip code, license number, and email address.
- Copy the token number and paste it into the tool hub section.
- Finally, make a new password.
Installation Issues tab
As you know, there may be installation issues. You can also use this tool to fix such issues from the Installation Issues tab. In case, you did not get any help from this tab, then choose the ‘Clean Install Tool’ option to remove the program files.
Network Issues Tab
Under this tab, you can fix the H series error codes such as H101, H202, H303, and H505. For this, you first need to open the tools hub which contains the hosting of the company file and facing network errors.
Program Problems Tab
There are two ways to fix problems related to the program on this tab. The first is to click on the Quick Fix Program option. Another option is to select “QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool”.
Company File Issues Tab
Before the QuickBooks Tool hub came into existence, users need to install the QuickBooks file doctor tool to deal with company file errors. The QuickBooks Tools Hub displays a tab showing company file issues, eliminating the need to install the File Doctor tools. To fix company file issues from the tool hub, you need to follow the path below.
Click the company file and log into the file as an admin. And then, try to resolve the data damage issues.
Hence, we have tried our best to include all the required information related to QuickBooks Tool Hub in this post. Expectantly, you have found the post fruitful while downloading or using the tool. If you have any doubts regarding the same, call us at a toll-free support phone number 1-860-2215-2261.
Related article: Complete Guide for QuickBooks Online 1099 e-file Service