QuickBooks was designed and developed by Intuit. QuickBooks offers a variety of amazing features and services that make accounting simple for anyone with no ability to work efficiently. In addition to having amazing capabilities and features, QuickBooks sometimes gets affected by glitches in technology and mistakes. QuickBooks has been unable to work in some errors because it’s one of the main problems that begin to show on the screen of the user.
In this article, we’ll examine and discuss this issue in QuickBooks as well as provided the top methods to solve this issue within your QuickBooks Desktop and Online software.
You may also read — QuickBooks Error 50004
Reasons Behind the QuickBooks Has Stopped Working
According to QuickBooks error background, there are different reasons for these types of errors, however, here we’ve listed some of the typical reasons for the issues:
- The name of the business could be more extensive than what is required.
- Your QBWUSER.INI file might get damaged, corrupted, or missing
- Due to a corrupted or damaged hard drive
- Infected QuickBooks program files
- Invalid QuickBooks installation on the system
- Microsoft Windows got damaged or corrupted.
- There may be disagreement in a particular program
- Few Installation Errors
- A few windows components and files were deleted
Related Symptoms Behind the QuickBooks Has Stopped Working
Below, we’ve listed some of the signs that this error can cause:
- Users ‘ systems will stop in a sequence
- QuickBooks program ceases to respond and an error message is displayed on the screen
- The system was stuck and could never respond to inputs
- QuickBooks software stops responding completely
- How to Fix the QuickBooks Has Stopped Working Error
Related article — QuickBooks error 40001
Solution 1. : Run the Quick Fix my Program on QuickBooks Tool Hub. QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Step 1 Step 1: Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks tool can help fix small common errors. In our opinion, we recommend using the latest version of QuickBooksTool Hub.
- Close the QuickBooks Program
- We always suggest that all users go to upgrade to the most current version of QuickBooks. You should save it somewhere that you are able to locate it.
- Now, open the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe)
- Follow the steps on the screen in order to download Tool Hub and follow the terms and conditions for the software.
- Once the installation is complete After the installation is complete, double-click the icon to start the hub for tools.
Step 2 Step 2: Use the Quick Fix My program from the Tool Hub.
The Quick Fix will shut down any background process running that QuickBooks employs. It will perform a quick Rehabilitation of your application.
- Open QuickBooks Tool Hub and select Problems with Programs
- Select one of the Quick fix my Program option
- Then, reopen QuickBooks on your QuickBooks desktop and then open your data file
2. Run the the QuickBooks Diagnose Tool for Install from the Hub
Utilizing this QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool will detect the system and resolve problems with the Microsoft components’ problems that QuickBooks Program utilizes.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- In Tool Hub, Select the Program Problems.
- Once the Tool is done then restart your computer and then relaunch the QuickBooks program. QuickBooks
Solution 3. Rename the QBWUSERand INI file.
In QuickBooks, if it is discovered that QBWUSER, INI got damaged or was missing, the error can be fix by renaming the QBWUSER.INI file. This is because, after changing the name of the file in the QuickBooks program, you can create an entirely new backup of the QBWUSER.INI file.
- Open the folder where the QBWUSER.INI file is locate Usersp[Your user name]AppDataLocalIntuitQuickBooks[year]
- Just right click onto the QBWUSER.INI file, and then select Rename
- Then add (.old) extension to the file’s title (Like QBWUSER.INI)
- Now, Rename the EntitlementDataStore.ecml
- Reopen QuickBooks Desktop
- After renaming the QBWUSER.INI or EntitlementDataStore.ecml, try to open a sample copy of the program opens the folder.
We hope the provided solution will help you to solve the QuickBooks keeps crashing error. If you’re still having doubts regarding this error, and the best way to fix this error quickly. If this is the case contact any of our tech experts by calling 1-(888)-293-0274.