IMARC Group’s latest research report, titled “Bike Sharing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the global bike sharing market size. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the market. The market reached a value of US$ 3.28 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global bike sharing market to reach a value of US$ 4.49 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.10% during 2022-2027. Bike sharing is a system that makes conventional and electric bikes available for shared use on a short-term basis through a self-service rental scheme, which is often free. These systems are generally segmented into docked and dockless systems.
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by bike type, sharing system and application.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for bike sharing market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The market is primarily driven by the growing need for urban transportation that offers ease of transit. In addition to this, considerable advancements in technologies, such as the widespread integration of bike sharing systems with GPS, consumer-ready mobile payments, and the internet of Things (IoT), are providing a substantial boost to the market growth. Furthermore, the rising venture capital investments, numerous government initiatives undertaken for the development of bike-sharing infrastructure and extensive research and development (R&D) activities are creating a positive market outlook.
Key Players Included in Global Bike Sharing Market Research Report:
- Beijing Xiaoju Technology Co. Ltd.
- Bird Rides Inc.
- BIXI Montréal
- CycleHop LLC
- Donkeyrepublic Admin Aps
- JCDecaux Group
- Lime, Lyft Inc.
- Nextbike GmbH (TIER Mobility AG)
- SG Bike Pte. Ltd. (ISOTeam Ltd.)
- Smoove and Uber Technologies Inc.
Do you know more information, Contact to our analyst at– https://www.imarcgroup.com/bike-sharing-market
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Bike Type:
- Traditional and Convectional
Breakup by Sharing System:
Breakup by Application:
- Short Term
- Long Term
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
TOC for the Bike Sharing Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global Bike Sharing Market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Who we are:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Also Read: https://blogscrolls.com/