Apple Cider Vinegar – Pills vs Liquid
Posted on September 18, 2022
In the world of health and maintenance, apple cider vinegar has been known to be a very magical element. For the body, it does not just stick to a single benefit, as there is so much that it does that proves to be beneficial to the body. However, the question arises which form of it should be taken, whether the liquid is better or the pills form. If you are also in this deciding state, give this a read and decide for yourself. apple cider vinegar – pills vs liquid
Why apple cider vinegar?
First of all, let’s establish why apple cider vinegar is really important to be indulged in a debate of taking it in a better form. Here are some noteworthy benefits that it has to offer the body once taken:
- If you want to lose weight, apple cider vinegar is one of the best things that helps you lose weight with a very healthy process that does not let gain back.
- For diabetics, it works wonders as well. It is known to maintain blood sugar levels to a good extent.
- It keeps the cholesterol levels in check so that it doesn’t go too high.
- Usually, bacteria grow in the body and decline gut health. Apple cider vinegar is known to fight off these bacterial agents and cleanse the body from such toxins.
- You can use it for glowing skin as well. For this, you need to dilute it first but it will definitely give off results.
Must Read : Protect the Skin You’re In
Which form is better for intake?
Now that we know how it does wonders to the body and health, we come back to the question of whether it should be taken in liquid form or pills. A lot of people are in a confused state regarding this and we are here to settle this for you. Here are some of the details about both forms of apple cider vinegar. Pick the one you find better for your personal use.
In order to convert apple cider vinegar into a small pill, it is usually either dehydrated or turned into powdered form. This is then enclosed in a capsule that you can easily take. In the case of dosage, one pill is known to have a dosage of two tablespoons of liquid apple cider vinegar. Here are some pros and cons of the pills to help you better decide whether you should be taking pills or not.
- If you are usually on the go, taking a whole bottle of liquid apple cider vinegar does not seem feasible. However, taking a box of pills sure does. So it’s easy to carry.
- If you don’t like the striking taste of apple cider vinegar, you can take pills that do not have any smell or taste associated with it. They can benefit you without having a foul taste.
- Apple cider vinegar has an acidic effect due to its acidic nature. If your body does not have the capability to beat this effect, it’s better for you to take a pill so it is not direct consumption.
- Apart from an absorptive point of view, acidic pills also save your teeth from the acidic effect. It is just like taking another pill. so it keeps your mouth safe from the acidic effect as well.see
- If you are not used to or comfortable with taking a pill, you might not want to go with this option.
- Quality needs to ensure whether it is rightly made or not. Not all pills are made in the same way. So make sure you know better about how your chosen pills are made and what type of coating is done to them.
- Thoroughly check all the ingredients added to make sure no harmful agent is added as well.
When apples are crushed and then fermented, the resulting liquid is basically known as apple cider vinegar. It is a very common kitchen item and very popular to be taken in this form for various benefits. Here are some pros and cons of this form to help you decide whether you should be taking it directly in liquid form or not. best fish oil for bodybuilding
- Being a common household item, the liquid form is known to be rather affordable in contrast to pills that take a bit more effort to be made. It is considered to be comparatively inexpensive.
- You do not have to consume it directly as a drink if you are not comfortable with this. You can easily add it to some other foods like salads or anything that you are cooking. Change the form as you prefer.
- Usually, all common departmental stores have apple cider vinegar in liquid form present there. However, pills might need to be found and assessed for quality. The liquid form can be bought easily from anywhere.
- No preservative or additive is added to it. It is merely the fermented apple juice in its direct form rather than treated to be enclosed in a capsule, it comes directly to you as a natural product of fermentation.
- While the all-natural form sounds much more appealing, the strong acidic taste and aroma can be a bit more for some people to take. With no additives, liquid form comes with the striking taste of apple cider vinegar.
- If you are a bit sensitive to the acidic effect, the intake of direct apple cider vinegar might prove to be a bit uncomfortable for your stomach and teeth. So make sure you are not sensitive to the acid effect.
Are you ready to choose?
Now that you know about the benefits and drawbacks of both forms, it is on you to decide what your body can take better and what you prefer to take. Before making a choice, make sure to go through all these points about both forms so that you can make a better choice because you need to take apple cider vinegar in a form that not only benefits you but also takes into consideration its harmful effects on the body as well. So pick your choice and start a healthy journey with apple cider vinegar today.