QuickBooks users face payroll issues from time to time which causes difficulty in processing payroll. Some of the common payroll issues users encounter are – Payroll not loading, Payroll updates aren’t working, QuickBooks payroll connection error, etc. If you are facing any of these payroll-related issues, we are here to help you in fixing these. Today, we are going to discuss some common troubleshooting steps to solve QuickBooks payroll issues so that you can use the payroll function without any trouble.
Facing payroll issues but aren’t able to resolve them? Get help from our technical team in fixing the issue by dialing 1-855-948-3646.
Some Reasons for QuickBooks Payroll Issues
A few possible reasons why the payroll issues occur are –
- Your billing info is incorrect.
- The QB company file is damaged or corrupted.
- QB software is unregistered.
- Damage in the tax table file.
- You are trying to send payroll using multi-user mode.
- Invalid Security certificate.
You may read also : QuickBooks Update Error 15243
Solutions for Some Common Payroll Errors
Some of the common payroll errors are –
- QB Payroll Error PS077
- Payroll Error PS058
- QuickBooks Error Code 15240
- QB Payroll Error PS033
- Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Error 15102
Below are some common troubleshooting steps for the common errors.
Step 1: Repairing QuickBooks
Go to the Control Panel on the Start button and run a repair on QuickBooks.
- Click Add or Remove Programs and select QuickBooks.
- Click on Change or Remove Program and press Next.
- Select Repair from the QuickBooks Maintenance window and click on Next > Repair.
- Select Finish.
Step 2: Disabling User Account Control
Use the following steps to disable UAC –
- On the Run window type Control Panel.
- Click on User Accounts and choose the Classic View option.
- Go back to the Change User Account Control settings tab and click on Never.
Step 3: Changing the Name of the CPS Folder
Update the tax table and then –
- On the C drive go to Program Files > Intuit > [Your QuickBooks version] > Payroll > CPS.
- Rename the folder by adding .OLD at the end.
- Try updating the tax table and see if the issue is resolved.
Step 4: Re-install QuickBooks
Re-install QB by going to the Control Panel and manually removing the QB Installation folders. Once done, try sending payroll again to see if the issue is resolved.
Step 5: Some Other Steps
If the above steps do not resolve the QuickBooks payroll connection error, try the following –
- Clear your Browser History including temporary internet files.
- Type CMD in the Run window followed by typing “flushdns” command.
- Restore advanced internet settings from the Advanced tab of Internet Explorer.
- Select Internet Options > Advanced tab and uncheck Check for publishers revocation and Check for certificate revocation. Press OK.
Try the common steps to troubleshoot the QuickBooks payroll issue and if that doesn’t work, try performing the other given steps. If the issue still exists, you might need professional help. Get in touch with our technical team by dialing 1-855-948-3646 for immediate assistance with fixing the issue.
You may read also : Get the QuickBooks PS038 Error Fixed in 5 Easy Steps