In the present scenario, Selenium has become the most dominating tool for testing various systems. With the help of this tool, Automation Testers can easily test web applications and ensure proper functionality. As we know, manual testing requires countless hours to test various web applications. Thus, Automation Testing will help you save a lot of money and enhances system performance. In addition, automated testing takes less time and with repeated testing, you can get instant feedback. This has made Selenium testing the most critical development methodologies, unlike manual testing teams who will take days or weeks to perform testing of web applications.
In the present scenario, it has become the most popular free-to-use tool for automating web browsers and applications. With this tool, you can write test scripts in various programming languages such as PHP, Ruby, Node.js, Python, C++, and many more. You can run these test scripts across different browsers and supports different platforms. In addition, it supports cross-browsing through which you can run test cases across different platforms simultaneously without any hassle. Thus, Selenium has become a promising tool, and by joining the best Selenium Online Course, you can understand how to perform testing of web applications using the Selenium tool.
Important Features of Selenium:
Selenium provides several unique features due to this reason many companies have completely shifted to using Selenium.
Let us look at the important features provided by the Selenium testing tool;
- It supports different popular programming languages unlike any other testing tool in the market. With this tool, it has proven to be the most versatile and flexible automation testing tool.
- With the help of this tool, you can create test scripts using programming languages like Python, Java, Ruby, etc. to perform software test automation.
- Moreover, it is a free-to-use testing tool and is available to the public without any cost. Thus, you will save a lot of money and enhance your performance.
- In addition, it supports different operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Unix, and Mac.
- By using this tool, you can find and implement immediate solutions. Additionally, you can deploy custom testing suites to run on several platforms.
- Finally, you can use multiple programming languages and give instant solutions using the Selenium testing tool.
How Long does it take to Learn Selenium?
Learning Selenium is an easy task at the beginning but with time it will become difficult and interesting. By joining the best Selenium Training Institute in Delhi, you can attain high-quality training from experienced professionals. In addition, proper training will help you understand the concepts of Selenium Web-Driver, Advanced reporting, Testing Framework, and Page Factory Framework.
What Type of Automated Testing Can You Perform using Selenium?
- Compatibility Testing- This type of testing revolves around testing web applications to meet the expected performance benchmarks on different browser-OS combinations.
- Performance Testing- This testing ensures that the project meets all the performance benchmarks set by the stakeholders.
- Integration Testing- Done by testers to ensure that the units and modules get coded separately. In addition, testers can verify whether they can perform data output after integration.
- System Testing- Also known as Blackbox testing, here the tester ensures that the entire system is functioning.
- End-to-End Testing- This type of testing is done from the user’s point of view. This aims to check that all touchpoints are functional.
- Regressional Testing- This will ensure that all the newly built features work with the existing system.
Who uses Selenium Tool?
The most important reason for the immense popularity of Selenium is its flexibility over other tools and software. If your code is for the web, you can easily check these codes using this testing tool. In addition, QA Engineers make effective use of the tool to maximize tests and accuracy to maintain the overall infrastructure. Moreover, they can create test suites to check for any defects or bugs with meeting the end goal to maximize the test and get the best product possible. Thus, this will help boost the productivity of engineers within an organization.
Finally, after the successful completion of your Selenium training and certification, you can get new and exciting career opportunities. Therefore, you can choose to become a professional within the field of testing, by joining the best Selenium Training Institute in Delhi. Moreover, you will successfully implement Selenium testing to increase enhance testing performance.