Hey, I have 900 plus contact on my Samsung mobile phone. And I want to convert Samsung contacts to iPhones. I tried a lot of times to import my Samsung contacts to iCloud but I failed a lot of times. So, please can you help me to import Samsung contacts to my iPhone?
In this article, we will talk about how to Import Samsung Contacts to iPhone without losing any data? Using two simple methods manual method and a professional solution. For non-technical and technical users. Without losing any data with effortless methods. So, let’s start our today’s topic…
About CSV File
A list of data is contained in a plain text file called a Comma Separated Values (CSV) file. These files are frequently used to transfer data between applications. CSV files are frequently supported by databases and contact managers, for instance. Character Separated Values or Comma Delimited files are other names for these files.
They typically utilize commas to divide up (or delimit) data, but they occasionally employ other symbols as well, such as semicolons. The aim is to be able to export intricate data from one to a CSV file, then import that CSV file’s data into another. A CSV file has an easy-to-understand structure. Comma-separated lists of data are used in this.
Manual Method to Import Samsung Contacts to iPhone
- Firstly, open the user’s iPhone and click on the Setting app.
- Now, click on the Mail option after that choose the Account option from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on Add Account option and select the Option what account do you mail account using in Samsung Phone such as iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, Google, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook.com, Or other.
- After that, fill in the login details and check the contact icon.
- Finally, click on Save Button and it’s done the process of importing Samsung Contacts to the iPhone.
Manual Method Limitations
Using this Manual Method users have all contacts on their mail account. If users do not have their data on their phones then this method does not work for the users.
To overcome, this problem users can continue with the recommended professional solutions. For non-technical and technical users.
Professional Solution to Import Samsung Contacts to iPhone
It takes a long time to manually view VCF contact files in Windows. Therefore, users can utilize the vCard to CSV Conversion Software, the appropriate third-party utility. which allows simply to see and read contacts in vCard files with different graphics. Additionally, it offers a search feature to look through all the contacts kept in a VCF contact file.
Additionally, it offers a user-friendly interface that even inexperienced users can understand on their own. It works well with every Windows operating system. It is a wonderful application designed specifically to open and view several vCard files at once. Additionally, it works with both single and numerous contacts. Data files in vcf. Additionally, it is a separate utility
- Download and Run the Application on the user operating desktop.
- After that, click on Add file or Add folder option and upload Samsung Contacts to the software.
- Now, users can easily get the complete preview of Samsung data and click on the Export button.
- Then, select the CSV file option from the drop-down menu in the software.
- After that, click on the Browse button and select the saving destination location without Losing any data.
- Finally, hit the Export button to start the process of importing Samsung contacts to the iPhone.
Now, the user got the converted VCF file on their desktop. Now users have to import into an iCloud account that is configured into the user’s iPhone that is completed.
Import Samsung Contact to iPhone
- Open the iCloud on the user’s local desktop.
- After that, click on the Import button that is given on the Ribbon Bar.
- Then, import the CSV contact file into iCloud mail.
- And it’s Done the process of Importing Samsung contacts to the iPhone.
In this blog, we discussed how to import Samsung contacts to the iPhone without losing any data. Using two Simple methods first is Manual Method and the second is a professional solution to import Samsung contacts to iPhone. The manual method is completely free and the best method for the technical method. But it has some limitations and drawbacks. So, it’s better to continue with the professional solution. And the second method is recommended professional solution for non-technical and technical users. Furthermore, It has a Free trial demo version to check the tool facilities.
Also Read: Why do you Need to Buy a Bag for your Kids?