If you are concerned about your physical health then you have landed at the right place. More than 70% are unhealthy at the physical level and they do not even focus on that. You are not one of them. The world is going towards an unhealthy life. In today’s date the life has become so hectic for people that they don’t even have time to eat patiently. Rare people ask this question for themselves that “how to maintain physical health” and act accordingly.
Doing in career is good, but fitness is also very important. Very few people would have this concern that how to maintain physical health to feel good.
Importance of physical health
We go back into the past around 40 years back, at that time the ratio of fit people was very high as compared to the today’s date. The reason was low pollution, healthier food, enough sleep, low stress and many more. But now the story is totally changed and reverse.
If you are not physically healthier than doesn’t matter how much money you have or how good your relations are you will end up being miserable. Health is real wealth. Many people give you suggestions, but when it comes to implement practically none of them is capable.
Here are 8 ways to improve your physical health and its benefits
1) Exercise- Start your day by doing and intense workout. The human body is made up of for physical activity. Many people ask that how to maintain the physical health. Morning workout gives you good physical health and makes you mentally strong as well. Workout in the gym or any physical activity in park increases your strength.
Workout everyday increases the level of concentration. Lifting a heavy weight doesn’t mean that you are healthy, but feeling strong from within is the real result of exercise. Yoga is also beneficial for our physical and mental health as well.
2) Affirmation- Yes, affirmations. Affirmations not just benefit for your mental health, but physical health as well, because physical health and mental health both are two sides of one coin. Affirmations help you to push yourself ahead than your capability. While doing a workout, listen a audios of affirmations, it will boost your energy level.
3) Avoid fast food- Ayurveda says that 90% health issues happen because of poor digestion. Fast food is the biggest cause of poor physical health. Most of the people are not at ease physically and mentally because of the unhealthy food and they don’t even know about it.
) Drink water- Drinking water helps to clean your skin and remove all the garbage from our body. Ideally, we should drink 2litre water every day, but never focus on this fact. The human body is made up of 75% water.
People avoid drinking water while workout and after a workout when they are reducing fat. Lack of water creates a problem of dehydration and drains our energy.
5) Get enough sleep- Majority of people don’t get 8 hours of sleep in a day. For example, after physical activity our body gets tired and needs rest. But you are wasting sleeping hours in any other things than absolutely problem will arise. Sleep relaxes our mind and gives rest to our body. If you are disciplined in your routine than your will be strong physically.
Many people suffering from sleep disorders and they are frustrated. The best natural medicine is sleep for us.
6) Don’t consume alcohol- Alcohol releases the dopamine chemical in our brain which is also known as happy hormone. Dopamine makes you lazy physically because at very basic nature our brain always runs after pleasures. So, stop consuming alcohol and start picking up the good habits which will increase your energy level. Alcohol reduces the level of energy in your body.
7) Take multivitamin supplements- As we know that in today’s time most of the things are unhealthy which we eat. At that time taking multivitamin supplements will boost your immune system and the chances of being sick is slow. Vitamins like vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, biotin, protein and many more nutrition’s are important to improve the physical health.
8) Reduce screen time- Reducing screen time will protect you from many health issues. Electronic gadgets screen produces electromagnetic radiation, which is very dangerous for not only our mental health but physical health as well. Addiction of using phone is almost in everyone and this habit making people lazy and unhealthy.
A recent report has shown that even young people are unhealthy in caparison to older one, because they are spending much time on the screen which effecting their physical health badly.
The points which we have discussed above are proven facts to maintain physical health. A successful person is one who is healthy physically and mentally as well. reality is that we are aware about each and every facts but still we don’t work on it. In today’s date half of the world in unhealthy and they all are being misguided.
A good physical health brings a wave of positivity out of your body. Keep this in your mind that a real success in not to get something or to show something but a real success is to stay physically healthy and work on your mental health as well.