Zoho mail :- All of your emailing requirements can be satisfied with Zoho Mail, a safe, business-focused email service. Zoho Mail provides far more than your typical inbox thanks to its excellent collaboration and communication tools. You can manage all of your events with a calendar integrated into Zoho Mail. You can also manage your contacts for both personal and professional relationships, your workload with tasks, and your notes with bookmarks.
Google Workspace :- Google Workspace is the company’s collection of sophisticated office and productivity apps. All of Google’s well-known applications, including Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, and more, are included in Google Workspace. Although these applications can still used independently, using them within the Google Workspace framework offers more integration.
How to Migrate Mails from Zoho to G Suite / Google Workspace ?
If you want to go from Zoho to G Suite for your email. Therefore, there are two ways to finish this task: a manual technique and an automatic method.
Method 1 :- Migrate Mails from Zoho to G Suite Manually :-
- Select “Email Forwarding and POP/IMAP” from the setup menu after logging into Zoho Mail.
- IMAP Access’ Enable option should be chosen. Make care to go over the details that are displayed there.
- Find the “Accounts and Import Tab” under Settings in your Gmail account. The choice to add another email address you own will be available. Toggle that. There, you will enter your Zoho email address. Make sure “Treat as Alias” is not checked.
- You must type smtp.zoho.com into the SMTP server box that appears next.
- Make 465 the new port value. After entering your Zoho login information, select Add Account.
- Your Zoho account will receive an email; go back there and click the link to confirm.
- Return to “Email Forwarding and Pop/IMAP,” select the “Add Email Address” option, enter your Gmail password there, and then click the next button. Your Gmail account will receive a confirmation link; click the link to confirm.
- Therefore, to confirm the migration, you may required to input the confirmation code in your Zoho account.
- The emails submitted to Zoho Mail will also sent to your Gmail address once you have completed all of the aforementioned processes.
Method 2 :- Utilise Automatic Method :-
The manual transition from Zoho to G Suite is time-consuming and fraught with risk. You might wind up losing crucial data, which could lead to security problems. Therefore, if that happens, you might need to employ a tech-savvy expert to help you out. So now I will suggest using a third party tool Zoho to G Suite Migration.
Take all the necessary steps :-
- Log in and get the Zoho Backup tool.
- Select an export format for PST files
- Click Start after choosing the destination folder.
- Successful Zoho Mail Backup
- Install the G Suite Migration Tool for Outlook Email
- Select the PST File Format
- Choose the file categories
- Select the “Export to G Suite” button.
Important Skills Include :-
- Emails from Zoho Mail’s Inbox, Drafts, Trash, etc.
- Transferring data from Personal and Business accounts in Zoho mail.
- The utility has a delete feature after migrating to free up server space.
- For email migration from Zoho to G Suite, a stable internet connection required.
As a result :-
Two tried-and-true techniques for carrying out this migration process were covered in this article. Each method has advantages and disadvantages of its own. Because the first technique is only described for one or a very small number of emails, users should consider utilizing the professional strategy if there are multiple or many emails. The automated software can easily convert mail from Zoho to G Suite without any data loss.
Read more : How to Import Outlook Emails to Thunderbird?