Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Ireland
The master’s in artificial intelligence program of Irish universities is very famous globally. Over the years, dozens of students have gone to the nation for pursuing this course. This is because the demand for AI experts is very huge in the country. Moreover, by studying this course in Ireland you can easily open doors to many exciting opportunities. In short studying MS in AI in the nation can be very advantageous for you. Keeping this in mind, today we are going over everything you must know about doing masters in AI in Ireland.
Why Study MS in AI in Ireland?
Following are the reasons why you must consider studying this learning program in Ireland:
- The nation houses top universities when it comes to studying artificial intelligence
- As per a report, AI systems would do more work in the nation than human beings by the year 2025.
- Ireland holds the third rank across entire Europe when it comes to AI implementation and investment
- Studying AI in an Irish learning institution is much cheaper than studying in the UK.
- After studying MS in AI in the nation you get the option to stay back in Ireland for two years.
- AI experts can apply for PR in the county after living/working in the country for 2 years. To learn how to easily get PR in the nation feel free to contact our study abroad consultants in Delhi for Ireland.
- AI technologies will boost the GDP of the country by 48 billion Euros in the coming years.
The duration of the MS in AI program is one-year at Irish universities. During the training, you will learn to develop smart/interactive web applications. Additionally, you will become familiar with ML/DL, natural language processing, ethics in AI, etc.
Following are some of the best Irish universities for doing master’s in artificial intelligence
- University of Limerick
- National University of Ireland
- University College Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Trinity College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
Following are the basic admission requirements to study MS in artificial intelligence in the nation:
- A four-year undergraduate degree with 60% marks. However, some Irish universities also accept a three-year UG degree.
- The applicant must be competent in statistics/mathematics
- The applicant must have good knowledge of Python, C++, and Java.
- IELTS score: 6.5
- TOEFL score: 79
Following are the basic documents that you will need for enrolling yourself in a master’s in AI program in the nation:
- IELTS/TOEFL scorecard
- Two reference letters
- Academic transcripts
- Certificates of previous education
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of funds
- Proof of accommodation
- Copy of your passport
Ireland Student Visa
Students who are not a resident of a European nation would have to submit an application for a student visa. The country mainly offers two types of visas to international students namely:
- C-Type visa: This visa is for students who wish to stay in the nation for a maximum duration of 90 days.
- D-Type visa: This visa is for students who wish to stay in the nation for more than three months.
To study master’s in artificial intelligence in the nation you will need to apply for a D-type visa in the country. For this, you can submit your application via the AVATS portal along with the necessary documents and a visa fee of 60 EUR. Following are the documents you will need to get a D-type visa in the nation:
Visa Application Form
- Letter of acceptance
- Fee payment receipt
- IELTS scorecard
- TOEFL scorecard
- Proof of funds
- Proof of accommodation
- Health insurance certificate
- Two photographs
- Medical certificate
Once you submit your visa application you will get a decision regarding your application within 3 months.
Cost of Education
The cost of doing a Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Ireland can vary between universities. However, on average you will need around 25,000 Euros to cover the fee of the learning program in the nation. Apart from this, you will need additional 1000 Euros per month to cover your living expenses in the country. Following is the cost of studying an AI program at different Irish universities
- University College Dublin: 25,000 Euros
- Dublin City University: 17,000 Euros
- National University of Ireland Galway: 24,140 Euros
- Munster Technological University: 12,000 Euros
- University of Limerick: 16,900 Euros
- South East Technological University: 11,250 Euros
- Atlantic Technological University: 12,000 Euros
- Technological University of the Shannon: 14,500 Euros
- Dublin Business School: 13,800 Euros
- National College of Ireland: 15,000 Euros
Following are the different scholarships available for students who want to study Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Ireland:
- University of Limerick India PG Scholarship
- Max Arthur Macauliffe Special Merit Scholarship
- Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship
- N. Tata Endowment Scholarship
- NUI PG Merit Scholarship. To learn about the NUI PG Merit Scholarship in detail feel free to contact our Ireland education consultants.
- NUI Scholarship for Indians
Now you are aware of all the things you must know regarding doing Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Ireland. So, make sure you consider all these things before joining this learning program. This will ensure that you don’t regret your decision of joining this program later.