It is not uncommon for QB users to encounter many different errors while trying to activate the QuickBooks Desktop on the computer, including the much infamous QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118.
Successful validation of the license data is necessary for swift activation of the QB Desktop, and this process cannot be carried out if there are corrupted files in the QB program.
You can go through the other sections of this comprehensive blog to understand key solutions for this error.
If you want rapid elimination of the QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118, simply dial 1.855.738.2784 to reach out to our QB Technical Support Team.
Key Factors That Instigate the 3371 Error Code in QB Desktop
The basic reasons behind the 3371 Error Code in QB Desktop are explained below:
- The license data validation cannot be completed if the file that holds it, i.e. the QBregistration.dat file, is corrupted due to some technical issues in the program.
- If there is some damage within the MSXML component on your system, then you will not be able to carry out the activation of the QB application.
Recommended to read: Error Code 40003 QuickBooks
Smooth Solutions to Get Rid of the 3371 Error Message in QuickBooks Desktop
The top solutions of the 3371 Error Message in QuickBooks Desktop are described in detail below:
Solution 1: Swiftly perform full execution of the 3371 Error Fix tool to rapidly weed out this technical issue
- A specialized tool, titled 3371 Error Fix, has been developed to rectify this error and to use this tool, you just need to swiftly download the updated version of the QB Tool Hub on your computer by using the Intuit website.
- A new file possessing the name ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ will get downloaded on the system, and through this file, you can easily install the tool hub to your desired location on the computer.
- Next, you need to locate the icon of the tool hub on your system, and then you just have to double-click on it so that it opens up on your screen.
- Now, you must look for the ‘Installation Issues’ tab within the tool hub, and once you locate that tab, you should click on it to choose the ‘3371 Error Fix’ tool.
- After the ‘3371 Error Fix’ tool completes its entire execution on your computer, you can go for the activation of the QB application successfully.
Solution 2: Configure the MSXML component and register all its files to ensure the complete removal of this technical problem
- To configure the MSXML component, you need to look for ‘cmd’ (C: prompt) through the search field after
- clicking the ‘Start’ button on the Desktop, and once you get the icon of C: prompt, you just need to launch it with full admin rights.
- As soon as you get the window of the C: prompt, you are required to write ‘cd\windows\syswow64’ in the available space within the window, and at the same time, you must also type the ‘regsvr32 MSXML6.dll’ to make sure that all the DLL files are fully registered on the system.
- To complete this solution, you just have to tap the ‘Enter’ key, and thereafter, you will be able to successfully perform the installation as well as the activation of the QuickBooks Desktop.
These solutions are inherently suitable for eliminating the QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118. If you need more help and guidance regarding this technical error or any other issue, you can dial 1.855.738.2784 to reach out to our QB Support Team.
You may also like to read: QuickBooks Error 15270