If you were to understand Quickbooks error code 80070057 in one statement- it is a run-time error. As simple as that to define. But generally it isn’t that easy to fix. This error will appear on your screen whenever you try to access your company file. There are different reasons why this is caused but the most common of them all is the relocation of the company file.
The QB error code 80070057 is usually connected to the communication issue which is caused when your QB server is unable to establish a connection between its workstations.
What can be the reason of Quickbooks error 80070057 code?
Some of the most potential reasons why you are facing this issue can be one of these.
- It can be caused due to damaged or corrupt network data files (.ND) in your system.
- There are certain third-party software and applications that can cause this issue too.
- An improper internet security settings or firewall can also be the reason or cause of this issue.
- If you are accessing the portable company files even before opening Quickbooks.
You might also like :- Quickbooks Error Code 6010
Solving the Quickbooks error code 80070057
Although, this issue can be fixed by simply reinstalling Quickbooks but that’s not going to work for all. And it isn’t easy for everyone to do.
Solution: Relocating your company file to the default location
At times, Quickbooks error code 80070057 can also happen to you because you have recently changed the location of the file. In that case, you will have to relocate the company file to its default location. Here is how it should be done.
- First, close the Quickbooks desktop and then browse the location of the company file.
- On locating, you will have to right-click on the company file (.QBW) and after that, you will have to click on “copy.”
- Then simply browse to its default location and then again right-click on the screen.
- After that, click on “paste” from the options available. And do not forget to define the path.
- Next, you will have to open Quickbooks, then click on “Find a company file.”
- Post that, you will have to click on “local drives” and then look for your company file name.
- Next, you will have to click on the correct company file and then hit the “open” button.
Read More :- Quickbooks Error H202
This is a very descriptive solution that’s given to you. It will help in fixing the Quickbooks error 80070057 code once and for all. But in case you are unable to fix it. And the problem still prevails, we suggest you should bank on the experts. We have a complete team of experienced Quickbooks professionals who will help you in getting over this problem. then in such a situation we strongly suggest reaching out to our a square Cloud Hosting. Quickbooks team by calling on their toll-free number. +1(855)-738-0359
Apart from this, if there is any other problem in Quickbooks that you are facing, our experts will help in sorting out even that. For that, you can either give us a call on the number or send us a query. Our experts will get back to you.