QuickBooks is a creatively designed software with a smooth and interactive interface for the convenience of users. With such easy operation, anyone can utilize the software efficiently without having any prior specialization in bookkeeping. But, users have recently reported QuickBooks display issues that can be because of many other factors other than the software. These issues can be troublesome while working on the software, as users may face difficulties clicking on buttons or togging between pages. If you are also struggling with these issues in the software, keep reading the blog to figure out the causes of this error and the appropriate methods to counter it.
Dial 1-855-856-0042 to effectively remove these display issues with the help of a QB support team.
About the issue
You may be experiencing display issues in the software that can be annoying as well as problematic to work with. The fonts of the software might have turned fuzzy, fields can overwrite each other, or buttons on the edge of the screen due to incorrect alignment. You won’t be able to use the software due to these issues, which can occur due to incorrect graphic settings or damaged display drivers. This issue will remain until you take some actions to fix it.
Recommended to read: How to fix QuickBooks Abort Error
The following reasons can be responsible for the occurrence of these issues-
- The DPI settings are not properly configured, causing issues in the screen resolution.
- The Display drivers have been corrupted or missing from your computer.
- QuickBooks display settings are not correctly configured, resulting in these display issues.
The methods that can resolve this error in QuickBooks are listed below-
Solution 1- Configure the DPI settings
Display issues in the software can arise if you recently switched to a high-resolution monitor. The Dots per Inch(DPI) is a standard to define the screen resolution and usually is around 100% for regular monitors. But if you switch to a high-resolution monitor, their DPI is between 125-130%. Follow the steps given below to fix this discrepancy in the DPI-
- Go to the folder containing your QuickBooks file.
- Right-click on the exefile and select Properties from the list.
- Move to the Compatibility tab and click on Disable display scaling on the high DPI settings
- Click on Applyand tap Ok.
- Reopen QuickBooks.
If the display issues are still present in the software, try the next method.
Solution 2- Set the view preferences in QuickBooks
These issues can also occur due to incorrect display settings in the software and can be fixed using the steps given below-
- Open QuickBooks and click on Edit.
- Select Preferencesin the drop-down list and select Desktop view.
- Hover over the My preferencestab and select One Window in the view section.
- Click on Ok.
The display issues will be fixed after using the methods given above.
This blog is about the QuickBooks display issues that can randomly occur in the software. You read about the potential causes for these issues to develop in the software and the appropriate ways to fix them. We hope the problems are now fixed after you apply the methods mentioned in the blog.
If the issues are not fixed, speak to a QB expert directly at 1-855-856-0042 for further assistance.