To begin with, SAP stands for System Applications and Products in Data Processing and it is an ERP software solution that is useful for companies in managing daily business processes.
Modules Of SAP
Given below are some of the modules of SAP.
- Financial Accounting- This nodule deals with all the financial transactions during various business processes within an organization.
- Controlling- Controlling helps in planning, reporting, and monitoring various operations of businesses. In addition, it helps in viewing and organizing costs necessary for financial reporting.
- Materials Management- It deals with the materials required, processed, and produced in enterprises. In addition, it consists of various sub-modules such as purchasing, inventory management. etc.
- Quality Management- QM maintains the product quality throughout the processes within an organization. Moreover, it manages quality in different processes and thus helps in accelerating business.
- Sales & Distribution- It records all the transactions such as inquiries, proposals, quotations, pricing. Etc. Above all, it consists of various sub-modules like master data, sales support, sales, shipping. Etc.
- Production Planning- It includes software designed for production planning and management. Moreover, it collaborates with master data, sales, and operations planning, distribution resource planning. Etc.
- Human Resource- This module deals with the work [process and data management within the HR department of a company. It helps in conducting various HR-related activities like payroll, promotions, compensation, Etc.
Advantages Of Using SAP
SAP ERP helps in minimizing the operational and administration costs as it provides accurate and real-time information. In addition, it helps in controlling operations and reducing delays in production along with breaking up information. Thus, facilitating effective decisions within an organization. Moreover, it helps in avoiding duplicates along with facilitating transparency within an organization by improving the quality of data. SAP allows a business to monitor every marginal operation and task, thus, providing clarity in the performance view. To further know about it, one can visit SAP Training in Delhi. Apart from these, given below are some of the advantages of using SAP within an organization.
- Assures Security
- Excessive Mobility
- Performance Efficiency
- Reliable Customer Service
- Analysis & Forecasting
Introduction To SAP Certifications
SAP certifications are gradually and constantly becoming more important for the career of employees as most businesses are looking forward to working upon an SAP framework. In addition, this framework has worldwide recognition and is useful in conducting various business activities. It consists of multiple courses and modules and choosing the course for a career opportunity depends on your relevant academic background. Above all, the SAP certifications are of functional and technical types of courses.
Now talking about the criteria, there are no such criteria necessary for SAP certifications. However, a bachelor’s degree in B. Com, BTech, B.Sc. along with computer knowledge would be a great plus. It is recommended to have an educational background in subjects like Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Human Resource, Information Systems, Operations Management, and Systems Engineering. There are many SAP Training in Gurgaon that help with certifications and training and one can enrol in them to start a career in this ERP software tool.
Benefits Of SAP Certifications
Given below are some of the benefits of SAP Certifications.
- Better Job Opportunities- As SAP is being used by various organizations all over the world, learning it opens multiple job opportunities in many sectors. In addition, this ERP software is being utilized by all the globally leading companies, and learning it can bring a huge leap in career.
- Higher Payroll- SAP professionals with certifications have higher demands and are paid better than the ones without certification. In addition, both government and private companies hire these professionals and provide them with attractive salary packages. The average salary of an SAP professional is 7-10 lakhs in India.
- Reputation & Recognition- These certifications are seen as proof of expertise and experience. Therefore, companies always prefer professionals with certifications over the ones without certifications. In addition, you can leave a strong impression among recruiters and employers and can also motivate your colleagues.
- Prospects Of Promotion- Along with just higher pay and recognition, these certifications also ensure that you get time-to-time promotions. Companies consider professionals with certifications an asset for the company and promote them on regular basis. Thus, making it easier to reach career goals.