SEO consultant analyzes, review, and enhance websites’ performance in search engine results and incoming links as an integral part of disseminating expert advice, guidance, actionable tasks, and recommendations to help business owners increase their organic search engine traffic, qualified business leads, and search engine ranking positions, all of which increase the likelihood that the website will be visited.
Expertise in content planning and semantic keyword focus is now essential for any SEO consultant, but more so for those specializing in WordPress. Better user experiences and informative, one-of-a-kind content represent a new set of employment requirements. To optimize the interconnections between social media, content quality scoring, cornerstone content (long-form content), user intent, extreme competition, and user behavior, an SEO consultant must possess the strategic, analytical, integrative, tactical, and critical thinking skills necessary to keep up with the constant flux of Google’s search algorithm updates and online competition.
WHAT IS SEO CONSULTING? Responsibilities of an SEO Consultant
The scope of an SEO consultant’s work spans a wide variety of marketing specializations and online promotional methods. The need to increase Google search engine rankings and visibility for clients, increase online content discovery to increase business leads and call-to-action completions, and improve customer conversion rates through informative and evergreen content are all things that have remained constant over time.
- Acquire an awareness of the client’s desired marketing outcomes. Get familiar with the client’s Search Marketing aims and targets, industry standing, business niche, brand awareness aims, and brand’s competitive advantages. Objectives for any search marketing campaign should be quantifiable, practical, and attainable.
- Search Engine Optimization firms for Websites. Develop your website content organization abilities while implementing On-Page SEO Mechanical Elements (H-tags, Images, Text Structure & Formatting). Use a combination of Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) keywords, stem keywords, and keyword synonyms, as well as keyword prominence and phrases.
- Analysis of Search Terms. Find and prioritize your head keywords, verticals, and long-tail keywords to use in your keyword targeting strategy. Discover untapped keyword opportunities with low competition and high profitability, hence significant commercial value. Find relevant queries and alternative search phrases.
- Analysis of Keywords. Assigning, matching, or mapping keyword phrases to specific websites helps you keep track of your research. Planning and implementing keywords helps prevent keyword cannibalization issues and fortifies pillar pages and topic clusters.
- Improve Your Search Engine Visibility. Please make sure your home page, internal Landing Pages, published articles, and blog posts all rank in Google’s top ten for your target Money Keywords. Improve your click-through rate, knowledge graph card placement, and YouTube video carousel results to propel previously obscure keywords to the top of Google page one.
- Enhance Sales by Paying Attention to the User Experience. Optimize for better user experience, reduce bounce rates (the percentage of visitors who leave a website without interacting with it), boost page views and dwell time, boost CTR from SERPs, and justify using multimedia-rich content.
- Analyze and repair any SEO-related technical problems. Problems with canonicalization, pagination, 404s, 302s, 301s, crawl issues, broken links, and server-side failures. Poor URL structure, slow page load times, duplicate content, and missing alt attributes are also problems.
- Schema Markup and Local Search Engine Optimization. Campaigns for local search engine optimization should feature a Google My Business page with all information confirmed, a Google Maps listing, local City Pages, and a NAP profile consistent across all locations (name, address, phone). Pursue Local Business Reviews and Reputation Management using Software and Online Tools Like Getfivestars.com, Grade.us, and Trustpilot. You can use microdata, JSON-LD, or local schema marking to create structured data. Get Mentions in Local Media for Your Company.
- The Website Underwent a Full Audit. Investigate, check out, and identify any difficulties with website visibility. Keep track of your starting point and progress toward goals by documenting benchmarks. Verify Google’s indexing status, the efficacy of the HTML code, the website’s content inventory, and the Moz Domain Authority.
- Conduct a Market Analysis of Your Competition Online. Competitors’ websites should be reverse-engineered for information on their strengths, flaws, and audience share. Examine each other’s profile links and see how they stack up. Use tools like Spyfu.com, Compete.com, and Semrush.com.