The problem of clogged nerves can occur all over the body from the feet to the head and neck. Due to this, there is a problem of swelling and severe pain. Congestion of the vein occurs when blood stops and accumulates due to the compression of a vein in any part of your body. Often we experience numbness in the extremities or a pinprick condition, this condition arises due to the compression of the vein and stopping blood circulation. Usually, this problem is easily cured with a good diet, exercise, and improvement in blood circulation, but when the problem of blood circulation due to pressure on the vein persists for several days, it starts blocking the veins and in them. Inflammation occurs, causing severe pain. People try various home remedies to open clogged veins, but still, the problem of pain in the veins persists. Now the question is, what can you do to open the clogged veins? Most of us do not know that doing yoga not only stretches the body, muscles, and nerves but doing yoga increases flexibility, reduces swelling, and increases blood flow. But people often ask, which yogasanas are best to open the clogged veins? In this article, we are telling you 3 yogasanas to open the clogged veins.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
Yoga for clogged nerves:
1. Downward dog posture Yoga-
This asana strengthens nerves, and muscles, and helps in increasing blood flow. This is a great exercise to stretch the nerves.
How to do:
- To practice this, move both your hands upwards, then lower and bend on the ground. During this, keep your knees and hands straight. During this, make the shape of your body like a bow.
- Now take a deep breath and put weight or emphasis on the hips. Keep the hands on the ground, simultaneously raising the hips upwards. During this, your head should be towards the ground and your eyes should be towards the feet. Try to stay in this posture for as long as possible.
2. Supta Padangusthasana Yoga (Reclined Hand to Big Toe Pose)
This asana is very beneficial in stretching the nerves and muscles, making them flexible and reducing swelling. Its practice is very beneficial in the problem of nerve pain. It increases blood circulation and helps in opening up clogged veins.
How to do:
- To practice Supta Padangusthasana, lie down on a yoga mat in Shavasana posture. Then slowly while stretching the feet and toes, press the feet with the help of the ankles. Bring your knee up to the chest. Try to keep your right leg straight while stretching it towards the ceiling.
- Keep the hands straight, now try to make pressure on the floor with the help of the shoulders. After that, while giving pressure on the foot, spread it forward. Keep in mind that you do not have to put too much pressure on the back of the leg while stretching the right leg.
- Try to make a 90-degree angle with the left leg while bending your leg. But your left hip should be in contact with the ground. Stay in this posture for 30 seconds. Now bring the feet to the ground and come back in the posture of Shavasana.
3. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
Bhujangasana is also beneficial in reducing belly fat opening sciatica nerves and providing relief from pain.
How to do:
- To practice this, first lie down on the stomach, now rest the hands on the ground on both sides of the head, and take the palms equal to the shoulders. Now taking a deep breath and pressing the hands on the ground, raise the body upwards till the navel.
- After that, lift the head, then the chest, and finally the stomach part upwards. Now stretch or pull the head upwards like a snake’s hood, stay in this posture for some time and then come back.
- Practicing these yogasanas can prove to be very beneficial in opening the clogged nerves, try to practice them for at least 30 minutes.