If you are looking for a high-quality and superlative quality of life, Canada immigration is the best option. Because of its reputation as a multicultural nation, Canada is highly valued as the top immigration destination. Furthermore, as a democratic country, Canada provides equal rights and freedom to its citizens, as guaranteed by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. This ensures citizens’ civil, mobility, democratic, legal, equality, language, and political rights.
Permanent residency is the most sought-after path to achieving your dream of settling abroad. You can immigrate to Canada as a skilled foreign worker, an innovative entrepreneur, with a job offer, by being nominated by any province. By converting your temporary residence visa to a permanent residence visa, or in a variety of other ways, as detailed below.
If you are concerned about your quality of life, Canada Immigration is the best option you can make. Canada is highly valued as an eminent immigration destination because it is praised as a multicultural nation. As a democratic country, Canada guarantees its citizens equal rights and freedoms, as guaranteed by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. This assures people living in the country ample civil, mobility, democratic, legal, equality, language, and political rights on a legal basis.
How will you benefit from Canada Permanent Resident Visa?
Canadian immigration has gained traction in recent years due to its simple, transparent, and smooth PR visa policies. With many immigrants seeking to settle in Canada as permanent residents. Indeed, with good infrastructure and a robust economy based on abundant natural resources and highly developed international trade networks, Canada is a popular immigration destination for ex-pats worldwide.
- A permanent resident may not have all of the rights of a citizen, such as voting, participating in politics, or working in a high-level security job. However, they can certainly enjoy many social and economic benefits.
- A permanent resident visa allows you to study or work anywhere in Canada.
- You can get social security benefits, free healthcare for your entire family, and even free education for your children.
- You can sponsor family members or relatives to immigrate to Canada.
- After three years as a permanent resident, you can apply for Canadian citizenship.
- You are entitled to legal protection under Canadian law.
- Furthermore, you can live a financially secure life in Canada with a decent salary package, as summarized in the table above.
Eligibility Criteria for Canada PR Visa
While there are numerous ways to apply for permanent residence in Canada, express entry is the most popular and straightforward immigration system for international applicants. It is made up of three programmes, as listed below:
Federal Skilled Workers: Foreign skilled workers (FSW programme) with NOC level A or B occupation work experience and a minimum score of 67 out of 100 points are eligible to apply for permanent resident status. Learn everything there is to know about FSP.
Federal Skilled Trades: Foreigners with at least two years of work experience in a skilled trade occupation related to NOC Major Groups 72, 73, 82, 92, 632, and 633 may apply for permanent residence. If they have a job offer and a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province.
Canadian Experience Class: Foreign workers with at least one year of full-time or equivalent part-time work experience who meet all eligibility criteria can apply for permanent residence.
Steps involved in Canada PR Visa Process
As previously stated, express entry is the most popular route for aspirants worldwide to apply for permanent residence in Canada. If you want to use it for the FSW, FST, or CEC programmes, you must follow the steps outlined below:
- Examine your eligibility criteria to see if you meet the minimum for each programme.
- If you have completed your education outside of Canada, apply for ECA from a recognised institution such as WES.
- Collect all necessary documents, such as academic records, work experience papers, language test results and so on.
- Submit your express entry profile, check your CRS score, and join the candidate pool.
- To improve your CRS score in the express entry pool, submit your provincial nomination or job offer.
- If you are among the top scorers, you will receive an invitation to apply from IRCC.
- Gather all required documents, complete all the necessary requisites such as biometrics, medicals, police clearance, and so on. And submit your application within 60 days of receiving an invitation.
- The processing time for a Canada PR visa application through the express entry system is six months. The application fee is approximately CAD 1,325 for both the primary applicant and their spouse or common-law partner. The application fee for children is about 225 CAD. Applicants for programmes other than express entry can apply for permanent residence through forms available on the IRCC website. Provided they meet all eligibility criteria and complete all required requisites.
The process with IRA Immigration for Canada PR Visa
Even though Canadian immigration policies are simple and comprehensive, understanding each program’s eligibility criteria and requirements can be time-consuming and exhausting. At IRA Immigration, we understand the underlying complexities and are dedicated to making your Canadian permanent residence dream a reality. IRA Immigration has unparalleled expertise and experience in obtaining Canadian permanent residency. From assessing your profile to selecting the appropriate programme to assist you with document submission and getting the Canada PR visa card. We provide the following services:
- Providing detailed information on various Canadian PR visa programmes and their associated requirements.
- Evaluating individual profiles for eligibility and selecting the best visa category based on credentials, financial considerations, and requirements.
- Assisting applicants with the organization, preparation, and submission of required documents for various visa categories.
- Assisting with language proficiency tests such as IELTS, CELPIP, and others.
- Giving personalized advice and assistance in finding the right job, educational institute, or other migration-related services.
Success Rate with IRA Immigration
Even though we are one of the upcoming market leaders among our peers and competitors. With thousands of success stories to our credit and a success rate of more than 96 per cent. We remain grounded and consider upgrading ourselves with each passing day to provide you with the best possible services related to Canadian immigration. We see it as our responsibility to improve our services and continue to be the most reputable Canada permanent resident visa consultants for many PR visa applicants.
Are you eager to reap the benefits of being a permanent resident of Canada? Please contact us at any time of day or night to discuss your situation with our expert immigration consultant. We would be delight to assist you in your journey to settle in Canada. Click here to learn more about IRA Immigration Consultancy and get in touch with us.